AutoEventWireup attribute of the Page directive is set to true.
1) A master page provides a framework in which the content of each page on a web site is presented. Master pages make it easy to create pages that have a consistent look.
2) The pages that provide the content that’s displayed in a master page are called content pages .
3) The content of each content page is displayed in the master page’s content placeholder.
Health Monitoring is a framework for monitoring status of running ASP.NET applications and logging significant ASP.NET application events.
- Free Web Programming Framework.
- Create Web Application , Dynamic web Site and Web Service.
- ASP.net is Part of .Net Frame work.
- It contains thousands of classes and used to speed up development Process.
- Code runs on Server Side return HTML Code to Client web Browser.
WCF is a framework that builds applications that can inter-communicate based on service oriented architecture consuming secure and reliable web services. This also helps in Distributed computing. The WCF also brings together the various communication models into a single model.
In Asp.Net 4.0 a new element “targetFramework” of compilation tag (in Web.config file) lets you specify the framework version in the web.config file as
<compilation targetFramework=”4.0″ />
It only lets you target the .NET Framework 4.0 and later versions.